Monday, March 15, 2010

Foraging

One would think I never fed Squishy-he is developing his foraging talents. He enjoys sneaking up on Big and just face-planting into whatever he's eating-chaos always ensues. Big views food with great reverence and finds the idea of face-planting directly into someone else's dessert appalling, to say the least. Squishy also knows that I'm not quite used to the idea of him standing yet, so I tend to leave food where he can eat it if he's quick enough. Yesterday, he ate a sticky bun roughly the size of his head that he stole off an end table. More impressive is that I was in the room at the time-Squishy just hid behind the couch. I have restricted my eating time to nap time or bedtime-it's the only way I actually get to eat my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment